Membership in the Texas Commercial Collection Agency Association (TXCCAA) is an investment in the future of your agency and in the commercial collection industry in Texas.
The TXCCAA was formed to provide the benefits of industry-leading education, tools and resources of large companies to independent commercial collection agencies.
By engaging the state government in advocacy and policy work, burnishing the reputation of our industry and providing extensive resources to member agencies, the TXCCAA promotes growth for both individual businesses and for the industry as a whole. Learn more about our mission.
Members range from sole practitioners to state- and nationwide commercial collection agencies. Any business entity with an interest in the field of commercial collections is eligible to join. Member agencies are required to meet all state requirements and guidelines for commercial collection agencies and to conduct their business with integrity and professionalism. Member agencies:
- Maintain fiscal responsibility by meeting the minimum surety bond requirements by the State of Texas and by maintaining a separate trust account for all client funds
- Protect the interests of clients who entrust their receivables to the agency
- Provide transparency to the public by facilitating public reporting and inquiry; and by promptly responding to, and investigating, complaints
- Participate in governmental affairs with the TXCCAA to benefit and protect the welfare of the commercial collection industry
- Avoid any activity that may reflect poorly upon the collection industry
- Abide by the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics of the TXCCAA.
If you are interested in joining the TXCCAA and gaining access to all its resources, fill out the online application. You will be contacted by a representative of the TXCCAA shortly.